CBS Security require a skilled Installation Engineer experience in the following fields will be an advantage Fire, Intruder, CCTV, Access Control and Barriers/Gates.
This is an opportunity for an installation Engineer with experience in the Security industry to join a company that offers excellent progression and development and an excellent long term career opportunity
This company are an industry leader in fire and security system service and installation. The company design, install and maintain high quality security and fire protection solutions mainly for commercial and industrial clients. They are growing in strength within their market share and offer excellent benefits.
In this role you will work within the installation team on multiple projects and on commercial and industrial sites generally across the West Midlands although some travel throughout the United Kingdom may be required.
- Installation of security systems at commercial and industrial sites throughout the Company’s operating areas
- Meet with clients to ensure a first class delivery on site
- Work to strict company and client deadlines
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations
- Experience of the following fields CCTV, Intruder, Access Control and Fire Systems installation.
- Competent of working with customers and clients
- Self-motivated and shows initiative
- Computer literate (working with IP equipment)
- Full Driving license
Salary negotiable dependant on experience + Progression + Training + Overtime + 28 Days Holiday [including Bank Holidays] + Van
To apply for this role please email your CV to Mflanagan@cbssecurity.co.uk CBS Security Limited, Courtyard 4, Coleshill Manor Coleshill, Warwickshire B46 1DL Tel: 01675 466366 Fax: 01675 465006 or visit our website at http://www.cbssecurity.co.uk